High yield investments
If you’re looking for attractive returns on your investment, syndicated property is just one of many options available.
Our expert team has been helping clients to invest in property for over 35 years. We are regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and investment is best suited to professional clients, qualifying high net worth individuals and sophisticated investors. Helmsley Group currently manages over £120million worth of property and in the last financial year our investors saw net returns of between 5.7% up to 8.25% after management costs, and excluding capital growth.
Our occupiers range from SMEs to major businesses like Nike, Boots and Virgin Trains and government agencies on long-term leases.
Our well-let commercial properties – such as high street retail and leisure, offices and industrial units – have the ability to give you attractive returns and a well secured income.
Here are nine benefits of shared investing in a property syndicate:
1. A syndicated property portfolio can offer you long to medium-term returns away from the stock market.
2. Choosing to invest in syndicated property means you can pick and choose which properties you want to invest in.
3. If you’re a new investor, or you are spreading your investments, it gives you the opportunity to purchase bigger and better quality stock in prime locations.
4. You own your share of the commercial property and are in control of your investment.
5. You can choose a property syndicate that best suits your needs e.g. yield, covenant strength, business sector, location, length of lease.
6. You can spread your investments amongst a wide range of property assets and you may also be eligible for one of our syndicated loan opportunities.
7. You’re free to sell your individual syndicate holding at any point.
8. Our syndicated property opportunities are SIPP and SSAS pension fund compliant (subject to your SIPP or SASS provider’s approval).
9. All our syndicate purchases are made entirely from cash funds and carry no borrowings or charges.
Why Helmsley Group?
“We provide our client base and potential
investors with a range of opportunities that are always secured against land or property and have the potential to provide good levels of returns on a mid to long term basis.”
We may monitor and record your calls for training and quality purposes.
Registered in England and Wales No. 04241081.
Registered Office: Colenso House, 1 Omega Monks Cross Drive,
Huntington, York, YO32 9GZ
Helmsley Securities Ltd and Helmsley Acceptances Ltd are authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services register numbers 665743 and 715178)