Investment property loans
With over 35 years of experience in development finance, we understand the issues you face when building and developing property. We provide short-term investment property loans and finance for residential and commercial projects across the UK.
We are a property-based lending specialist, patrons of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB) and members of the Association of Short Term Lenders (ASTL).
Our secured loans are often used to fund commercial or residential property developments, or to buy land. In some cases, the money is used as bridging capital to allow businesses to rationalise borrowing or rearrange finances.
If you’re a commercial broker looking for development finance on behalf of property based clients, then we want to hear from you.
We are proud of the fact that we do not have a rigid application form and we use our experience to assess each deal individually to assess viability. The flexibility of our lending policy is what attracts borrowers to us time and time again. Our loans are financed through our private client investors and no bank borrowing is required.
Why choose The Helmsley Group for Development Finance?
• Loans from £250,000 to £2.5 million.
• 100% funded deals and joint ventures considered.
• Short term lending from 6 to 18 months.
• First charges only.
• In principle you’ll get a decision within 24 hours.
• 35 years of property development experience.
• Residential, offices, retail and industrial developments accepted.
• Site visits made by chartered surveyors and financial decision makers.
• Interest rates from 1% per month plus exit fees determined on a case by case basis.
• 60% LTV (Loan to Value).
• Interest can usually be rolled up.
• Introducer fees paid (typically 1.5%).
Find more information on property investment opportunites
Why Helmsley Group?
“We provide our client base and potential
investors with a range of opportunities that are always secured against land or property and have the potential to provide good levels of returns on a mid to long term basis.”
We may monitor and record your calls for training and quality purposes.
Registered in England and Wales No. 04241081.
Registered Office: Colenso House, 1 Omega Monks Cross Drive,
Huntington, York, YO32 9GZ
Helmsley Securities Ltd and Helmsley Acceptances Ltd are authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services register numbers 665743 and 715178)