The benefits of property syndicates
Choosing to invest in syndicated property means you can pick and choose which properties you want to invest in. If you’re a new investor, or you are spreading your investments, it gives you the opportunity to purchase bigger and better quality stock in prime locations.
You can even spread your risk over several property types and properties in different locations. Property syndication is suited to people looking for relatively low risk, long to medium-term returns away from the stock market. Annual net returns of at least 5.75%p.a. are currently being achieved, but these can increase at rent review and some properties in our portfolio are showing returns in excess of 8.25%p.a. after management costs, and excluding capital growth. Our clients’ syndicated property portfolio has amounted to approximately £110 million all acquired and held with cash funds. Tenants range from single occupiers, ‘blue chip’ tenants such as Nike, Boots and Halfords and government agencies on long-term leases, to properties with mixed tenants on shorter leases.
The benefits of participating in a Helmsley property syndicate are:
- You directly own your share of the commercial property and are in control of your investment.
- You can choose a property syndication that best suits your personal investment criteria e.g. yield, covenant strength, business sector, location, length of lease etc.
- You can spread your investments amongst a wide range of commercial property assets, and you may also wish to consider investing in one or more of our syndicated loan opportunities.
- You are free to sell your individual syndicate holding at any point.
- Our syndicated property opportunities are SIPP & SSAS pension fund compliant subject to your SIPP or SASS providers approval.
- All syndicate purchases are made entirely from cash funds and carry no borrowings or charges.
- You own your share of the commercial property and are in control of your investment.
8. You can choose a property syndicate that best suits your needs e.g. yield, covenant strength, business sector, location, length of lease.
9. You can spread your investments amongst a wide range of property assets and you may also be eligible for one of our syndicated loan opportunities.
10. You’re free to sell your individual syndicate holding at any point.
11. Our syndicated property opportunities are SIPP and SSAS pension fund compliant (subject to your SIPP or SASS provider’s approval).
12. All our syndicate purchases are made entirely from cash funds and carry no borrowings or charges.
Find more information on property investment opportunites
Why Helmsley Group?
“We provide our client base and potential
investors with a range of opportunities that are always secured against land or property and have the potential to provide good levels of returns on a mid to long term basis.”
We may monitor and record your calls for training and quality purposes.
Registered in England and Wales No. 04241081.
Registered Office: Colenso House, 1 Omega Monks Cross Drive,
Huntington, York, YO32 9GZ
Helmsley Securities Ltd and Helmsley Acceptances Ltd are authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services register numbers 665743 and 715178)